How to Become a Member
1. Complete the application
2. Choose which membership level is right for you. (If your application is not accepted, the fee will be refunded.)
Rules of Membership
1. Read the Terms and Conditions
2. Must be 21 years old and older to be a member.
3. Be kind and courteous: We're all in this together to create a welcoming environment. Let's treat everyone with respect. Healthy debates are natural, but kindness is required.
4. No hate speech or bullying: Make sure everyone feels safe. Bullying of any kind isn't allowed, and degrading comments about things like race, religion, culture, sexual orientation, gender or identity will not be tolerated.
5. No promotions or spam: Give more than you take to this group. Self-promotion, spam and irrelevant links aren't allowed.
6. Respect everyone's privacy: Being part of this group requires mutual trust. Authentic, expressive discussions make groups great, but may also be sensitive and private. What's shared in the group should stay in the
7. Refunds: Annual membership fees, RSVP fees and trip security deposits are non-refundable.
8. Participation: To be an active member, you must attend events and trips regularly.
As an LAG member you will receive an annual gifts and swag bags at every event.
As an LAG member you will be a part of a group of extraordinary women who work hard, but play harder. Welcome to LAG Sisterhood!
As an LAG member you will receive exclusive discounts from our growing list of partnering vendors.
As an LAG member welcome to exclusivity. You will have access to your own personal travel agent